DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
The protection of your privacy is very important to us, in particular if you are using our website. Therefore, this Data Privacy Statement provides you with comprehensive information about which of your personal data we process when you use our web services and how we (as the controller) protect these data. Data are processed on the basis of applicable statutory provisions.
Controller of data processing: EUROPAPIER INTERNATIONAL AG, A-2371 Hinterbrühl, Gaadner Straße 80
Representative of the controller: MMag. Martin Bichl
A) Visiting our website
When you visit our website or our web shop none of your personal data shall be stored on our webservers without your express consent. However, for better usability of our website or our web shop it is of advantage that log files and cookies are temporarily stored; this is why you are asked for your consent on our website. You are not obliged to give such consent and will be able to use the website also without giving such consent; however, in some cases you might experience some limitations in the use of our website.
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Quantity of transferred data
- Information whether the request was successful (HTTP status code)
- Information on the browser and operating system used
- Website from which access originates
The legal basis for storing these data is our legitimate interest since such data, in particular, serve the purpose of proper operation of the server and of system security (Art. 6 para 1 item f of the GDPR).
The collected data are processed for the purpose of enabling use of the website (establishment of a connection), system security, technological administration of network infrastructure and for the purpose of anonymised, statistical evaluation of use and optimisation of our internet presence.
The collected data are stored for a maximum period of 38 months.
In this context we would like to point out that we will evaluate IP addresses only internally, e.g. in the case of attacks on our network infrastructure.
2. Data that was stored when you accessed our online presence shall be disclosed to third parties only if we are obliged to do so under the law or a court decision or if such disclosure is necessary for the purpose of asserting rights and criminal prosecution in the event of an attack on our internet infrastructure. Data shall not be disclosed for other non-commercial or commercial purposes.
3. With regard to stored log files we do not carry out all processing activities on our own but are relying on the support of carefully selected and reliable partners (= processors), namely elements.at New Media Solutions GmbH. By suitable and state-of-the-art technical and organisational measures these processors also ensure security of your data. Our partners are not allowed to use the provided personal data for other purposes than those for which they have received them.
1. If you have given your explicit consent to receive newsletters we may send you an electronic newsletter with commercial content for advertising purposes. The data provided in the course of subscribing to the newsletter shall be used only for sending the newsletter. You may end the newsletter subscription at any time via the unsubscribe option contained in the newsletter.
We shall store the data collected from you for this purpose only for the period during which you receive a newsletter and have not rescinded your consent to receive newsletters.
2. For sending newsletter we use the provider MailChimp (hereinafter referred to as „MailChimp“), a trademark of The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 from the US. By means of the newsletter we are informing you about our business, or product portfolio and current offers, if you have subscribed to this newsletter. The data stored in the registration process, namely first and last name, company, e-mail address and, if applicable, IP address and data of subscription to the newsletter will be transmitted to and stored by Mailchimp. After registration MailChimp will send you an e-mail to confirm your registration. More information on data privacy at MailChimp you can find at: mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link to be found at the end of every newsletter or by sending a mail to the controller stated at the beginning of this Statement.
MailChimp is certified under the US-EU- Privacy Shield treaty and, thu, undertakes to comply with EU data privacy requirements.
3. Provision of data for receipt of the newsletter is neither legally nor contractually required, nor is it required for concluding a contract. Therefore there is no obligation to provide this data and/or to consent to the receipt of newsletters. The legal basis for receiving a newsletter is only the consent given by you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit a GDPR. If you give no consent, no newsletter will be sent.
The following cookies are set when visiting the website :
- fe_typo_user (session cookie) Typo3 cookie, valid for the entire site
- resolution (session cookie) Typo3 cookie, valid for the entire site
After accessing the website Google Analytics will set the following cookies:
- _ga: (Google Parameter), lifecycle 2 years
- _gid: (Google Parameter), lifecycle 24 hours
- _gat: (Google Parameter), lifecycle 10 minutes
You can define in your browser settings whether cookies may be set or not. You can prevent the setting of cookies by the relevant setting; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functionalities of our website.
5. Use of Google Analytics
Google Inc. is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield treaty. The certificate can be found under
C) Rights granted to data subjects
Furthermore, reference is made to the following rights granted to the data subject pursuant to the GDPR with respect to the processing of personal data concerning them:
- Right to information on the part of the controller regarding the personal data concerning the data subject according to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure according to Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
- Right to object against processing according to Art. 21 GDPR
Furthermore, the data subjects also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority. In this regard, reference is also made to the website of the data protection authority which can be found at https://www.dsb.gv.at
D) Links to other providers
Our websites may contain links to other providers and links to our social media presences. This Data Privacy Statement applies only to websites and services that are our property and are operated by us. We have no influence on external links that originate from our services. We are not responsible for whether the providers or operators of social media platforms comply with statutory provisions on data protection.
E) Technical Data Protection
We take technical and organisational safety measures to protect your data we process against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorised access. Our safety measures are improved on a regular basis in accordance with technological progress.
F) Validity and most recent version of the Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is directly applicable and shall replace all former data privacy statements. We reserve the right to amend this Data Privacy Statement if we consider this to be necessary and/or expedient.